Molly Maid located in Belleville is seeking an Office Assistant for approximately 20 hours per week with a start date of January 21, 2019.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Answering telephone inquiries & electronic inquiries from customers, potential customers and staff.
- Maintaining MERCURY - a record of information/inquiry calls and the result – estimate, one-time clean and new regular customer. Calculate conversion rates monthly.
- GENIE - Scheduling customer cleans and making changes to the schedule.
- Monitoring the daily activities of the Home Service Professionals.
- Cleaning when required due to illness, etc. Using company vehicle.
- Quality control check on each initial clean. Using company vehicle.
- Implementing a schedule for customer contact for weekly and alternate weekly customers.
- Communicating issues relating to customer service and personnel (discipline) to the Franchise Owner.
- A minimum of one quality control per team per week.
- Recording and monitoring personal and business mileage for each vehicle and Route Manager.
- Tracking vehicle maintenance.
- Preparing the Weekly Route Managers Schedules.
- Collecting and organizing estimate sheets and customers’ keys.
- Invoicing and accounts receivable/payable, bill payments.
- Preparing bank deposits, payroll, posting weekly cleans.
- Monitoring inventory of cleaning supplies and ensuring equipment is operating efficiently.
- Maintaining attendance records.
- Assisting in the selection and training of new staff. This may involve interviewing potential candidates.
- Assisting in the organization of staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by Franchise Owner.
- Clean office area.
- Communicate vacuum maintenance/repairs needed to Franchise Owner.
Wage is $14.50/hr, 20 hrs per week (No Weekends)
Please apply by email with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.