- Executes merchandise layout changes (set-up, maintenance, and removal of displays, signage, rollouts, and merchandising.
- Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas neatly, by following Manager directives and using modules and planograms as guidelines.
- Maintains the feature ends, side panels and platform displays by replenishing as required to maximize sales and profits.
- Ensures merchandise is presentable for customers, including aisles being accessible for customers.
- Maintains promotional and seasonal merchandise.
- Maintains merchandise on the retail floor and ensures that retail basics are executed efficiently (labels, product facing, clean aisles and display areas etc.).
- Maintains inventory accuracy and identifies/reports low stock levels (e.g., hole check and bin cap analysis).
- Removes stock belonging to a different location and replaces damaged or expired items when necessary.
- Ensures that product and overstock is placed in the appropriate locations.
- Secures heavy display items.
- Assists in maintaining quality presentation and in meeting store audit performance requirements in the department (e.g., number of holes, labels, top shelf storage, rain check posted for out of stock items, deadlines of seasonal changeovers, cleanliness, facing, fixtures are stored away when not in use, etc.).
- Completes necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Complies with company, store, department, and warehouse policies.
- Abides by all health and safety programs and regulations. Reports any observed or potential hazards immediately.
- Uses professional language and maintains a professional appearance (e.g., uniform, hygiene, grooming and name tag) when interacting with others.
- Completes other tasks, as required.
- Strong belief in the Canadian Tire Values of honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritize by completing tasks according to instructions and demonstrating responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Results-oriented individual.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to complete detail oriented retail tasks according to instructions and to demonstrate responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to resolve retail and/or customer issues.
- Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Standing/walking for 8 hours.
- Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. Merchandise items may vary in weight from “light” to “heavy”.
- Lifting and turning repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Lifting and twisting above the shoulder, from the floor to shoulder, and floor to waist.
- Ability to go up and down a ladder and stairs while carrying merchandise.
- Walking and carrying things at the same time and pushing/pulling, as required.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.