Sears Canada Inc is looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to fill a vacancy in their team for a Loss Prevention Team Leader.
Perform security, safety and fire/emergency related duties for the facility in order to reduce losses and maintain a safe environment for visitors and associates. Schedule and supervise the work of other Loss Prevention (LP) Investigators.
- Provide supervision / leadership to staff reporting, including assigning / distributing work, coaching / advising, responding to queries, conducting performance reviews, ensuring appropriate coverage, monitoring workflow, responding to Associate Relation issues, etc. Coach and advise staff on related LP issues/concerns as required.
- Manage functional tasks to achieve task goals, paying particular attention to cost and productivity requirements. Work with Logistics Support Management to develop production standards by performing task observations.
- Create and support individual development plans for each report direct. Identify training opportunities and provide training as required for associates. Monitor and review effectiveness of training programs on the job, and make recommendations for revisions and/or additional training as required.
- Investigate internal matters – e.g., employee defalcations, including operating closed-circuit television, etc. Prepare reports and documentation as necessary.
- Participate in execution of programs to prevent loss and control inventory, including communication and education to associates on theft awareness and prevention measures.
- Monitor and respond to alarms and emergency, e.g., fire, bomb threats, hold-ups, etc. Contact appropriate external services/agencies, e.g., fire department, police, etc.
- Ensure all associates work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Perform other duties as required
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid G Class Ontario Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid and CPR Certification
- Two years of relevant Loss Prevention experience, preferably in a supervisory position
- Strong investigating, interviewing and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of warehouse and distribution processes and process locations is an asset
- Proven initiative with a commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to diffuse confrontational situations
- Please submit your application to Human Resources on or before July 14th, 2017.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 613-391-3010
- In Person: 500 College St E, Belleville ON (between 8:00am and 4:00pm)
Sears offers competitive benefits, incentive compensation, and a generous employee discount on Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we must advise that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Sears Canada Inc. is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
If you require assistance or an accommodation due to disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.