|Company Name||County Cider Company|
|Date Posted||July 09, 2019|
Food Services / Hospitality
|Job Apply||Please send resumes to email@example.com|
|Rate of Pay||$14.00|
|Shift Hours||Varied (Sunday - Saturday 9am-8pm)|
County Cider Company is currently looking for TWO Line Cooks to join their team.
The Line Cook is responsible for the preparation of high-quality food in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner. The Line Cook must be prepared to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment, while maintaining the organizational ability to identify and act on job duties quickly and effectively. Line Cook must be prepared to work as a team member in a dynamic workplace, follow all safety procedures, and have a high threshold for heat in a kitchen environment.
Skills / Experience Preferred
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Food handlers certificate
• Professional diploma or food services management preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of cooking experience required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of food and catering trends, quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation required.
• Knowledge of methods and procedures for serving food, principles of sanitation, and principles of safe food handling required.
• Must be free of diseases that may be transmitted in the performance of job responsibilities.
• Ability to lift up to 50lb.
• Effective communication skills.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Highly effective teamwork skills.
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
• Attention to detail in all areas of work.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.