|Company Name||Wentworth Landscapes|
|Location||Picton and Belleville Area|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2020|
Engineering / Construction
|Job Apply||Please contact Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager: email@example.com|
|Rate of Pay||$15 - $18 per hour.|
Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that lead them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team. If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We are currently recruiting for a Hardscape Team Member in the Picton/Belleville Area.
Hardscape team member is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects, Operate a variety of tools and equipment in a professional manner under the instruction of the Hardscape Team Leader
● Working in a team environment in the installation of landscape construction projects.
● Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
● Basic landscape construction knowledge, and understanding of daily goals to achieve
● Knowledge of proper Compacted Granular Base preparation. Including excavation and compaction of granular for all hardscape surfaces such as pavers, concrete, natural stone
● Operation of stone saw and ability to complete basic and complex cuts
● Daily Maintenance of tools and equipment. Loader/excavator maintenance, ability to use tape measure, laser level and check grades
● Installation of Driveways, Patios, Natural Stone and Commercial Retaining Walls, Garden Beds and Planting, Shoreline Restoration Work
● Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management
● Follow all health & safety regulations including wearing appropriate PPE and following Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for safe handling of construction materials
● Secondary School Education is preferable
● 1 Year of Landscape Construction Experience
● Valid G drivers license is mandatory
● Ability to take instruction, work in a team, willingness to learn, lift heavy loads and work in difficult weather conditions
We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment, and work/life balance. If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.