|Company Name||Amphenol Canada Corp.|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
General Labourer / Labourer
|Job Apply||Please apply by email with resume attached to email@example.com|
|Other Details||This job requires working around noisy machinery|
|Shift Hours||Night Shift 11:00 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Skills Experience||Ability to follow written and oral instructions, manual dexterity, basic math skills|
Amphenol Canada Corp. an ISO 9001 Company, is a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation of Wallingford, CT. and is exclusively dedicated to the development, manufacturing and marketing of connector systems for both the aerospace and commercial market segments.
JOB TITLE: General Labourer (1)
REPORTING TO: Lead Hand
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The top priorities concerning the successful applicant will be to understand the job and to coordinate with the lead hand and QA staff. The ideal candidate for this position will have a team player attitude and have the ability to work when under pressure. Due to the nature of this position someone who has maturity and judgement would be best suited. The quality and quantity of the output will measure performance. Opportunities for advancement and growth could be to group leader.
1. Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
2. Responsible for high Manufacturing Reporting Quality, Just-In-Time, and compliance to company standards.
3. Maintain good working relationships with others.
4. Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
5. Commit to your self-development goals as discussed with your supervisor and attend all company-sponsored training.
6. Other duties as required.
q Grade 12
q Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
q Manual dexterity.
q Basic math skills.
Ø Willingness to grow within the company.
Ø Team player attitude.
ü Opportunities for advancement.
ü Job satisfaction.
ü High level of responsibility. ü Noisy machine.
ü High-pressured position.
ü Night Shift 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
Please apply by email with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.