The County Cider Company is looking for full-time seasonal Food & Beverage Servers and part-time seasonal Food & Beverage Servers to start May 7th, 2018.
- Responsible for providing high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons by delivering prompt, friendly , and professional service, ensuring customers have an enjoyable dining experience.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers, ensuring accurate entry into the POS system so that the kitchen staff and/or bartender can perform their related duties.
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items and daily specials, including items available at the bar.
- Serve food and beverages in a professional, courteous manner.
- Clean designated areas, in accordance with company procedures, including opening and closing routines and following hygiene requirements.
- Clean and refill condiment sets for each table.
- Polish cutlery and do roll-ups as required.
- Ensure storerooms are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, napkins or other established needs, be they food or equipment.
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- Ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment in accordance with our procedures.
- At all times practice good customer service, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- Attend to customer complaints satisfactorily, if you cannot adequately resolve a customers’ issue refer it to a supervisor or floor manager.
- Take part in any fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarization with all exits, including those normally used by customers, as well as fire escapes.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress conforming to corporate dress codes.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the proper introductions to all tables, removing used dishes, cutlery, glassware and garbage, assisting with cleaning duties, and complying with all restaurant policies and procedures.
As a seasonal Tasting Room and a patio restaurant housed in 1800's barns the weather has a direct effect on working conditions, it is often hot and humid, sometimes cold and sometimes it is raining.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
- Lifting or moving up to 20lbs may be required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- 1 or more years of restaurant service experience.
- Smart Serve Certification.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.