|Company Name||Waupoos Estates Winery and Restaurant|
|Date Posted||May 09, 2019|
|Job Apply||Please apply by email with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Food and Beverage Manager in subject line|
We are seeking a candidate with a combination of skills and experience to join our Waupoos Estates Winery as a Food and Beverage Manager.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in the hospitality field and a proven track record for providing outstanding food and beverage service. The successful candidate is able to motivate and mentor staff as well as bring best practices in guest service, operations and safety compliance. As a hands-on manager, you adapt quickly to change, are flexible, detail oriented and able to lead by example.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the winery by overseeing the day to day operation of the restaurant with emphasizes in customer service.
• Effectively manages resources with a focus on employee training, problem resolution, maintaining up-to-date records on performance and audits, attendance awareness, dress code, service deficiencies, schedules, labour costs/payroll and late absenteeism.
• Maintains safety and monitors the maintenance / sanitation in the restaurant area in accordance with provincial regulations.
• Completes dining room rounds regularly to speak with guests regarding their level of satisfaction.
• Ensures guests are greeted in a timely manner. Responds appropriately to guest complaints. Establishes and implements appropriate service recovery guideline in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• Addresses and follows up on guest complaints and concerns and advises the general manager of corrective actions taken; including internal action such effective performance management.
• Works on continuous improving quality and guest experience by seeking out ways to improve our product and service.
• Assists and contributes to promoting ideas, menus and concepts to ensure service meets established standards.
• Effective time management, flexible, adaptable to changes.
• Participates in departmental meeting as required maintaining open lines of communication with all employees within the department and other departments.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High School diploma
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
• Fast-paced and physically demanding work
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Waupoos Estates Winery is committed to providing an equitable and barrier-free workplace in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please notify our HR Department.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.