|Company Name||Highline Mushrooms|
|Date Posted||February 03, 2020|
General Labourer / Labourer
|Job Apply||Submit cover letter & resume describing qualifications to front office at 339 Conley Rd., Bloomfield, ON K0K 1G0, Contact: Alana Brown at 613-399-3121 ext: 227, Email: email@example.com|
|Shift Hours||Weekend and/or evening and some holiday work. Position requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.|
Highline Mushrooms is looking for a member for their farm labour crew, specifically fill/empty operations.
Vision and Values:
We aim to passionately nourish people, community and environment, through embracing our core values of integrity, excellence, care, respect, effort, openness and fairness, in all our activities.
Receives the mushroom substrate from the Tunnels Operations, fills the growing rooms with the mushroom substrate and ensures a layer of peat moss is applied to the surface (Casing layer). Responsible for emptying the growing rooms when the harvest is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. General Duties
· Washing/cleaning and proper maintenance of Fill/Empty machinery and premises
· Maintains strict hygiene at all times
· Assists the Senior Crew – Fill/Empty Operations as required
· Performs any other duties that may be assigned.
· Adheres to the Safety Policies, including use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment
· Reports unsafe conditions immediately to the Supervisor
· Reports all incidents, injuries and near misses immediately to the Supervisor
· Cooperates in the Early and Safe Return to Work Program if an injury or medical illness requires accommodation
3. Food Safety:
· Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) as trained
· Adheres to all quality standards per customer specifications
5. Tools and Equipment:
· Washing equipment (i.e. hose)
· Net Washer
Eligible to work in Canada. Must be at least 16 years of age. Background or exposure to mushroom, horticultural, or agricultural environment is an asset
Orientation training will including: Food Safety, Attendance Policy, Conduct Policy, AODA, WHMIS, Incident Response and Reporting, Emergency Response Plan, Return to Work and Disability Management, Ergonomic Policy and the Highline Stretching Program, Workplace Violence, Harassment, Sexual Harassment and Bullying Policy, Health and Safety Policy and MOL Worker Awareness.
Other training as identified from time to time by the company.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.