|Company Name||You Make Me Smile Dental Centre (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 05, 2020|
Medical / Health
|Job Apply||If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please add code DentAsst0119 to Subject Line.|
|Rate of Pay||Competitive wages|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
You Make Me Smile Dental Centre is growing and we are looking to add a Certified Dental Assistant to our fun and amazing team of dental professionals in Trenton and Belleville. The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and work well as part of a team to deliver comprehensive patient care. Experience is preferred but not required as we will train the right candidate. We are looking for not only technical skill but also the ability to work well in a team and a strong commitment to high quality dental care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist dentist in all phases of dental care, based on detailed - knowledge of different dentists'
techniques and preferences.
- Take digital x-rays.
- Set up and sterilize exam rooms and equipment, in accordance with universal safety precautions and
other safety standards.
- Answers inquiries from patients or direct questions to the appropriate clinical.
- Book appointments based on dentist's request.
- Assist in the preparation of dental records and reports.
- Perform related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completion of a certified dental assistant training program required.
- CDA Level 1 or Level 2 is required & HARP certification is mandatory.
- Radiographic certification required (HARP).
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Ongoing training and education.
- A supportive and professional team environment, state of the art facility.
- Room for growth and professional development. Be a part of highly advanced trained dental team .
- Learn skills and advanced techniques in all aspects of dentistry with emphasis on digital dentistry .
Job Type: Full-time
• HARP (Required)
• Dental Assistant (Required)
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add code DentAsst0119 to Subject Line.
We thank all those who apply; however, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. We reserve the right to keep résumés on file, and may contact you at a later date if a position becomes available.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.