At McDougall Insurance it is our philosophy to hire the best possible people. We have been doing this successfully since 1946!
Our growing team is looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative to join our team in Madoc, Ontario.
- To provide service directly to the client for Personal Lines insurance products.
- Where appropriate, procure a sale, normally through upgrading and bundling coverage for personal lines clients.
- Communicate with the client in person, by phone, email, etc. to process additions, deletions or changes to their policy on the appropriate broker management system and to provide professional advice or recommendations regarding their coverage.
- Ensure all transactions and renewals are accounted for and processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Provide quotations or estimates to clients on premiums, data enter work to create files, update information, confirm data and coverage and to record appropriate changes or adjustments.
- Communicate with insurance company personnel as required.
- As an independent broker working for your client, acts as liaison with the insurer and balances the interests of the client, McDougall Insurance and the insurance company in force.
- Function as part of a team responsible for assisting in the collection of accounts receivable and in any other area as required.
- A valid RIBO license and/or OTL license is considered an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills and computer skills.
- Must be sales oriented and have a working knowledge of the risk and insurance products involved.
- Act in a professional manner at all times and maintain a position of trust and confidentiality.
- Act in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.