|Company Name||Service Ontario|
|Date Posted||October 09, 2019|
Retail / Customer Service
|Job Apply||You must apply online by visiting ontario.ca/careers. You must enter the job id number 140479 in the Job ID search field to locate the job ad.|
|Rate of Pay||$23.64 per hour.|
|Shift Hours||This position is Irregular On-call as required and the hours of work range from 0 to 36.25 hours per week.|
At ServiceOntario, we are committed to providing the citizens of Ontario with fast, friendly and easy access to Ontario government information and services - online, in person and by phone.
Our vision is to make Government better through service excellence and innovation. Our Mission is to design and deliver excellent services and solutions and to champion service delivery transformation.
If you strive to provide customers with a positive service experience and thrive in a fast-paced, team driven environment, then a career as a Customer Care Representative may be for you!
Please Note: This position is Irregular On-call as required and the hours of work range from 0 to 36.25 hours per week.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• provide quality in-person, front counter customer services by providing timely and accurate information related to government programs, products and services in a retail and customer service oriented environment;
• provide interpretation of guidelines, directives and procedures;
• provide guidance and support to customers in completing documents and forms, and in the use of public access workstations (i.e., online small business registration);
• provide guidance and support to customers experiencing problems accessing or obtaining specialized information, and refer to the appropriate program area or organization for resolution;
• process business and individual customer transactions, determining that eligibility requirements are met and obtaining required documents;
• collect and process payments, issuing refunds, and reconcile payments with transactions;
• maintain files and electronic database systems;
• produce a variety of reports and correspondence.
How do I qualify?
Customer Service and Communication Skills
Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
Collaboration and Organizational Skills
Financial and Administrative Skills
Address: 1 Temporary - Irregular On-Call, duration up to 12 months, 7 Snow Rd, Napanee, East Region, Criminal Record Check
Compensation Group: Ontario Public Service Employees Union
Category: Customer and Client Services
How to apply:
Please be advised that the results of this competition may be used to form an eligibility list of qualified candidates to potentially fill future vacancies represented by the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU). In accordance with the Collective Agreement, eligibility lists are shared with OPSEU representatives. By applying to this competition, you are providing consent that your name may be shared with OPSEU representatives.
All external applicants (including former employees of the Ontario Public Service) applying to a competition in a ministry or Commission public body must disclose (either in the cover letter or resume) previous employment with the Ontario Public Service. Disclosure must include positions held, dates of employment and any active restrictions as applicable from being rehired by the Ontario Public Service. Active restrictions can include time and/or ministry-specific restrictions currently in force, and may preclude a former employee from being offered a position with the Ontario Public Service for a specific time period (e.g. one year), or from being offered a position with a specific ministry (either for a pre-determined time period or indefinitely). The circumstances around an employee's exit will be considered prior to an offer of employment.
Remember: The deadline to apply is Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:59 pm EDT. Late applications will not be accepted.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer.
Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code .
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.