|Company Name||Vanzuylen/Pneus Lavoie Tire (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
Automotive / Transportation
|Criminal Record Check Required||No|
|Rate of Pay||16-18$/hour|
|Skills Experience||1-6 months Tire installation|
We are currently recruiting candidates with passenger and light truck tire experience who would like to become Licensed Commercial Tire Technicians. We will provide full training in this field.
· Interact with commercial sales consultants and/or counter sales associates to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
· Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer locations in a safe and efficient manner.
· Back up in shop PLT/LTR Tire technician as required
· Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks, etc.
· Conduct after hour’s emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers.
· Professionally interact and communicate with commercial customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance that was identified.
Candidates must possess the following
· Valid driver's license.
· Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to a garage setting.
· Interest in further expanding knowledge.
· Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
· Good physical shape.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday (days - 44 hours a week.)(Occasionally on call nights, evenings, and weekends)
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.