|Company Name||Bayfield Treatment Center|
|Date Posted||February 09, 2018|
Non Profit/Community Services
Part Time & Full Time
|Criminal Record Check Required||Yes|
|Job Apply||Please send your Resume and Covering Letter to Irina Vainer-Ogungbemi by fax: 613-392-4054 or e-mail: email@example.com.|
Bayfield Treatment Centres, a private rural treatment facility for youth, located in picturesque Prince Edward County, is seeking applications for full-time and part-time Child & Youth Workers.
• This role provides for the daily care and supervision of Bayfield's youth through the use of various relationship building, mentoring, teaching, conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
• A Community College Diploma or University Degree in the Social Service Worker, Child and Youth Care Worker, Behavioural Science or related field is required
• Experience in a similar position and/or success in parenting a teen may be considered in lieu of a formal education
• A valid CPIC, current immunization record, First Aid and CPR certification and an insurable driving record with a G Driver’s License (Preferred)
• The successful candidates will require a high degree of energy and the ability to communicate well in both oral and written form
Work in a multi-disciplinary- team environment - 60 hours of orientation training
Regular feedback and evaluation- 10 paid statutory holidays-
Extended Maternity Leave for CYCW’ - Short and long-term disability insurance
Group pension plan- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
On-going professional development- 2 to 6 weeks of paid vacation
72 hours annual paid sick leave- Dental care -Prescription drug coverage
Life and AD&D insurance - Meals provided to CYW’s on shift during meal time
Please send your Resume and Covering Letter to Irina Vainer-Ogungbemi by fax: 613-392-4054 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants who apply and advise that only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Closing Date: March 15/18
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.