|Date Posted||April 25, 2018|
|Criminal Record Check Required||Yes|
|Job Applyfirstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants can also inquire in person at the April 11th Prince Edward County Job Fair.|
|Other Details||Please see information poster below|
|Rate of Pay||To be discussed, based on position (minimum 50% customer revenue included)|
Are you currently self-employed, retired/semi-retired, or looking for some flexible on the side work? Would you like to bring in some extra income with your friend, spouse/partner, family, or independently?
Driverseat Chauffeur and Shuttle Services is looking for qualified Chauffeurs/Drivers and driving teams (self-employed/contract) in either in Kingston, Quinte West or Prince Edward County.
Driverseat offers the opportunity to:
Basic chauffeur/driver requirements:
• Have a clean drivers abstract
• Can provide a criminal check (with Vulnerable Sector)
• Own or have access to a vehicle
• Have a GPS and Text capable smartphone
• Have a friend, partner or spouse who can be part of your team (who do not need the above requirements)
• Willing to do some amount of late night/early morning work
• Live in the community
Skills and qualities we seek in a contract chauffeur/driver:
• Self motivated
• Work effectively with a variety of people
• Function well on your own and in a team environment
• Enjoy driving, safely and defensively
• Understand the importance of sales and customer service and know how to deliver them
• Strong people skills
• Good with smartphone apps
We are an equal opportunity employer.
See Facebook page for more information regarding the position and the company: https://www.facebook.com/DriverseatBelleville/
While we are gearing up all our service offerings our greatest need is contract chauffeur/drivers (with a person to support them) available for night time and weekend work in our Designated Driver service offering. Typically, the hours for this service range from 8:00pm to 2:30am.
Our business is growing and if you share our goal of keeping our streets safer and providing people with a range of transportation options, contact us to discuss the contract chauffeur/driver opportunity further.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.