|Company Name||O∙W∙L Youth Camps|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
Jobs for Students
|Criminal Record Check Required||Yes|
|Job Apply||Send us your resume at email@example.com|
|Start Date||June 30, 2019|
Looking for an
Exciting summer experience?
Are you interested in learning new skills, developing long lasting friendships, living in the country side and under the stars while at the same time contributing to the community?
O∙W∙L Youth Camps is currently looking for Camp Counsellor Interns for 2019.
O∙W∙L Youth Camps are a small residential summer camps, in a beautiful wooded acreage near the village of Queensborough, on the black river. It Includes cabins, a hospitality house, great swimming, a vegetable and animal farm, archery range, dining hall and much more.
Kids learn how to canoe, care for plants and animals and see the stars. We believe it is through leadership and a sense of responsibility that youth can develop self worth. Each camp accepts about 15 Kids with a typical staff to Kids ratio near 1:1.
We are a Faith based community that includes everyone and offers financial assistance. Each week we have a different Age group of children and pre- training and formation is provided for all of our Camp Counsellor Interns.
We are looking for Camp Counsellor Interns with the following qualifications:
• Must be 17 years of age by or before June 30th 2019
• Reliable, flexible, hardworking, creative and enjoys working with kids
• Highly mature, responsible, and able to work with a team
• Successful completion of our provided O·W·L Youth Camp Counsellor Formation
• Able to follow directions and able to take leadership responsibilities as required
• Able to be away from home, living on-site in camp facilities for the duration of the camps
• Certified completion of certain safety, swimming and lifeguarding training and asset but not required
• Comfortable working in a faith-based community
• A valid Criminal Reference Check for working with vulnerable persons
Safeguarding Training Part 1 and 2: TBD (evening time, in Toronto, at 155 Broadview Avenue)
Available to live on site in camp from June 30 until August 2nd (Counsellor Formation & Camps)
• Develop new Skills and build resume
• Live for a month in Community, room and board included and enjoy nutritious organic meals
• Meet new people and enjoy beautiful scenery
• $500 Stipend and reference letter provided once program is completed
How to apply: Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.