|Company Name||Wentworth Landscapes|
|Location||Picton and Belleville Area|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2020|
Engineering / Construction
|Job Apply||Please contact Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that lead them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team. If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We are currently recruiting for a Aquatics Team Member in the Picton/Belleville Area.
Responsible for construction of vinyl and cement pool installation projects in an efficient manner under the direct supervision of the Pool Construction Team Leader. Promoting job site safety, providing excellent customer service and exhibits pride and quality workmanship
● Willingness to learn and become proficient in the development of new skills as they relate to Aquatic Landscape Construction
● Work in a team environment in performing the installation of aquatic construction projects.
● Maintain a safe and tidy jobsite.
● Develop a basic understanding of aquatic construction and hydraulics in the installation of aquatic projects.
● Develop a knowledge of all aquatic equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, UV systems, Ozone systems, fittings and appurtenances).
● Develop a working knowledge of preparing excavations to installation drawing specifications.
● Knowledge of proper compaction of granular base.
● Ability to learn to calibrate, set up and work with levelling equipment (sight and laser levels and precision altimeters) to set aquatic feature elevations to exacting specifications.
● Ability to assist with layout of aquatic features to precise dimensions.
● Learn to install steel and concrete pool walls with absolute, uncompromising precision.
● Learn how to properly brace pool walls (concrete and steel).
● Becoming proficient is the preparation of automatic pool cover installations.
● Install pool concrete and finished floors to specifications and to a high level of quality.
● Proficient and sage use of manual and powered hand tools.
● Develop heavy equipment operating skills (skid steers, excavators, tampers).
● Become proficient in mixing smooth bottom components.
● Become knowledgeable in the installation of pool liners.
● Proper PVC solvent cement welding methods.
● Demonstrated ability to read and understand measurements (imperial and metric),
● Daily Maintenance and care of tools and equipment.
● Coordinate and assist hardscape crews as required.
● Follow all health & safety regulations including wearing appropriate PPE and following Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for safe handling of materials used in construction.
● Secondary School Education is preferable.
● Valid Class G Driver’s licence and serviceable vehicle is mandatory.
We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment, and work/life balance. If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.