|Company Name||Wentworth Landscapes|
|Location||Picton and Belleville Area|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2020|
Engineering / Construction
|Job Apply||Please contact Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that lead them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team. If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We are currently recruiting for Aquatics Team Leader in the Picton/Belleville Area.
Responsible for leading an Aquatics Construction Team in the installation and refurbishment of extraordinary swimming pools, spas and water features in an efficient manner. Communicating and promoting by example the importance and implementation of Wentworth Safety Policies and jobsite safety. Providing exemplary customer service and exhibition of pride and quality in workmanship.
● Demonstrate a high standard to safety and become and develop new skills and workmanship
● Communicate project status to clients when approached by clients.
● Listen to client’s requests, and communicate any client needs or requests to the Department Manager or execute requests as appropriate
● Communicate and train staff on new skills and standards and provide daily on-the-job training to staff that is consistent with the standards of Wentworth Landscapes.
● Demand and maintain a safe and tidy jobsite through the development of others.
● Demonstrate a thorough understanding of aquatic construction and hydraulics in the installation of aquatic projects.
● An understanding and commitment to achieve daily goals and develop and communicate work plans.
● Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aquatic equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, UV systems, Ozone systems, fittings and appurtenances).
● Prepare and remediate excavations to installation drawing specifications.
● Knowledge of dewatering methods.
● Knowledge of proper compaction of granular base.
● Ability to calibrate, set up and work with levelling equipment (sight and laser levels and precision altimeters) to set aquatic feature elevations to exacting specifications.
● Ability to layout aquatic features to precise dimensions and specifications.
● Knowledge of how to install steel and concrete pool walls with absolute, uncompromising precision.
● Knowledge of how to properly brace pool walls (concrete and steel).
● Proficiency in the preparation of automatic pool cover installations.
● Install pool concrete and finished floors to specifications and to a high level of quality.
● Skilled in the proficient and safe use of manual and powered hand tools.
● Heavy equipment operating skills (skid steers, excavators, tampers).
● Knowledgeable and proficient in mixing smooth bottom components and installation of pool liners and PVC solvent cement welding methods
● Demonstrated ability to read and understand measurements (imperial and metric),
● Daily Maintenance and care of tools and equipment and follow all health & safety regulations
● Secondary School Education is preferable.
● Valid Class G Driver’s licence and serviceable vehicle is mandatory.
● Minimum 3 years swimming pool construction.
● Any formal training (in-class or O.T.J.) in Aquatics is an asset. Secondary School Education is preferable
We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment, and work/life balance. If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.