|Company Name||YMCA Northumberland|
|Date Posted||February 03, 2020|
Non Profit/Community Services
|Criminal Record Check Required||Yes|
|Job Apply||Please submit your letter of application, resume and copies of all qualifications by Friday, February 14, 2020 to: Michelle Woodburne, Coordinator, Aquatics and Youth, YMCA Northumberland, 339 Elgin Street West, Cobourg, ON K9A 4X5 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Other Details||Must have access to a vehicle|
|Shift Hours||Summer Contract Position, requires working flexible hours including early mornings , evenings and weekends|
|Skills Experience||See ad for more details|
YMCA Northumberland currently has an opening for the following position:
Shift Supervisor, Aquatics
Cobourg YMCA - Summer Contract Position
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Do you have experience working will children, youth and adults? If so, working in Cobourg YMCA’s Aquatic Department provides you with a rewarding opportunity to utilize your aquatic expertise. We are looking for enthusiastic, qualified, creative, responsible and caring individuals to join our staff team. Reporting to the Coordinator, Aquatics and Youth the Shift Supervisor, Aquatics will oversee aquatic shifts and programming while providing frontline support to aquatic staff.
• Ensures a fun, safe and healthy aquatic experience
• Requires working flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends
• Facilitates aquatic programs at the Cobourg YMCA Aquatic Centres
• Based out of Cobourg: Elgin Street, Centennial Pool, Victoria Beach, and Alderville First Nations
• Provides frontline support to Aquatic staff
• Current Standard First Aid/ CPR "C" certification
• Current National Lifeguard certification
• National Lifeguard Waterfront certification
• YMCA Swim Instructor or Red Cross Instructor certification
• Lifesaving Society Instructors is an asset
• Minimum 2 years experience in an Aquatic Setting
• Supervisory experience is an asset
• Police Vulnerable Sector Check required prior to first day worked
• Valid Driver’s License with access to a vehicle
YMCA Northumberland is a growing service organization, with over 170 employees and 423 volunteers, with Membership Centres in Cobourg and Brighton. YMCA Northumberland also operates 20 licensed Child Care Centres, 5 Early ON Child and Family Centres and a variety of outreach and seasonal programs, which focus on child development across Northumberland. YMCA Northumberland welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All applicants please note that you must be available for all mandatory interview and training dates and for the entirety of the contract period.
Please submit your letter of application, resume, and copies of all qualifications by February 14th, 2020 to:
Michelle Woodburne—Coordinator, Aquatics and Youth
339 Elgin St. West, Cobourg ON K9A 4X5
FAX 905-377-8940 Email email@example.com
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.