Mary Street Guesthouse is looking for a Property Manager and Cleaner. Position will come with accommodations (1 bedroom apartment).
Assist owners with day to day operation of Mary Street Guesthouse (MSGH) including all Management, Hosting and Cleaning duties.
The following is a list of duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with owners in regards to upcoming bookings (arrival and departure details), ongoing issues, complaints, suggestions and all matters pertaining to MSGH
- Walk through suite before and after guest check-in/check-out to check for damage, missing items, lights on/off, and a general once over of entire suite
- Ensure welcome binder is visible, soap is refilled as well as other “suite ready” protocols
- Answer guests inquiries and concerns and be main contact upon check-in
- Provide guests with emergency assistance information including location of hospital, pharmacy, if/when required
- Repair and maintain equipment, contents, electronics, light fixtures,etc. as required and where an outside contractor is not necessary
- Arrange and meet required contractor where repairs are required and beyond scope of PM
- Assist with inventory and report when additional supplies are required. MSGH will provide majority of supplies, however when required, PM will purchase
- Regular inspection around building to remove trash, sweep decks, remove debris from driveway, etc. and inform MSGH of any issues or concerns with building
- Ensure Sandbanks passes are returned and ready for next guest
- Monitor bbq and propane tanks; ensure tank is full and a back-up tank is provided
- Ensure waste bin is pulled to the curb on designated day
- Manage Snow removal contractor
- Ensure walkways & driveways are safe with salt/sand
- Perform all cleaning, housekeeping duties necessary in preparation for guests. These include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of all floors, windows, carpets, furniture, appliances, washroom fixtures, and knick-knacks
- Periodically clean walls and ceilings
- Empty trash containers and remove all debris to exterior disposal bin
- Bed making and leave clean towels for Washroom and Kitchen
- Replenish (as required) Kitchen (coffee pods, tea towels, paper towel, garbage bags, condiments and other kitchen supplies) and Washroom (soap, shampoo, small towels, toilet paper, etc.)
- Provide additional supplies as required upon request by guests
- Launder all bedding, towels and linens following check-out. Fold and store in Laundry/supply room as required.
- Some level of property management or inn keeping, and/or cleaning is preferred but not essential
Compensation (for combined role):
- $18,000+ bonus based on the number of rooms cleaned annually
- Living accommodation (Bloomfield Suite) including Heat, Hydro & Water
- Use of unlimited internet, Netflix, Cable TV
Mary Street Guesthouse is a vacation rental with 6 suites located in Picton in the heart of Prince Edward County. Our website is www.marystreetguesthouse.com
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.