|Company Name||Friends of Bon Echo|
|Date Posted||December 19, 2018|
Business / Finance / Administration
· Calculate seasons cash flow
· Monitor inventory levels and compile reports
· Prepare requisition orders to replenish product
· Set up books for bookkeeper
· Collect, review for accuracy and submit timesheets for processing
· Monthly cheque processing
· Completing regularly scheduled shifts at Greystones, seeking out merchandise or offering alternatives and possible enhancements, re-stocking items required on the shop floor, ensuring that merchandise is neatly displayed, operating the point of sale and payment equipment, assisting with set-up of displays, and opening and closing procedures.
· Answering customer questions regarding the Park, the Friends, Friends activities, and the area.
· Strong math skills
· Familiar with QuickBooks
· Excel and Payroll experience
· Experience working with the public
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Career Edge is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.Cette offre a été fournie par un employeur externe. Career Edge n'est pas responsable de l'exactitude, de l'authenticité ni de la fiabilité du contenu.