Career Edge provides a variety of Employment Ontario services for Youth and Adults in the Quinte region. Whether you are looking for your first job or your last, or you’re an employer needing employment services, Career Edge is here to help.
Our Services are FREE and include:
Resource and Information
Workshops & Seminars
Our Services Are FREE and Include:
There are many reasons why you should come into Career Edge. You might be simply looking for a job or for some assistance on your resume. You might be looking for some reference material. You may want to use our services for career exploration. Or, you may be looking for that perfect second career. Whatever the reason, we want you to know that Career Edge is here to help. And, all of our services are free. So really, there is no reason not to come in to see us.
Our Employment Counsellors
When you walk through our doors, you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff members. With a few short questions, they can very quickly identify your needs and point you in the right direction. If you simply need to use one of our computers, use our fax machine or photocopy your resume, we can help you with that. It’s so simple we won’t have to do much teaching. If you want to attend a seminar, we can help sign you up. If you simply wish to browse our job board, you can do that too. Or, if you need more assistance, you may want to meet one on one with one of our Employment Counsellors.
Our Employment Counsellors also:
- Can review what you are currently doing in your job search and give you pointers to be more successful
- Can determine if you are eligible for free training
- Work with our Job Developers who know who is hiring
- Have access to jobs in the “hidden job market”
- Many of our employers are willing to train you for the job they have open. These training opportunities are only available to clients who are meeting with an Employment Counsellor
Our goal is to identify your needs and then provide you with the tools, resources and support to help you GET THE EDGE.