Preventing a fall is quite different than protecting a person in case of a fall. Our sessions are specific to both. Workers are exposed to unprotected elevations every day. If you working at an unprotected elevation of 3 meters (approximately 10 feet) you are required to use a fall arrest system. Our training will provide a basic understanding of fall protection with a focus on personal fall protection systems to increase worker safety while working at heights.
- Fall protection and Fall arrest basics
- Regulations and legislation
- Hazards and Controls
- Fall Prevention
- Fall Protection Principles, Systems and Components
- Proper donning and fitting of harness
- Equipment Inspection, Care and Maintenance
- All workshops with a fee cannot be booked by RSVP through the website as the payment confirms your spot. Please contact our office to sign up. Cost is $120.00. All workshop fees are payable in cash. Please bring exact change if paying by cash.
Steel-toed boots are recommended however not required.
For more information please contact our Northbrook Office 613-336-9067