Mature job seekers (45+) face different challenges than their younger cohorts when looking for work. Myths about older workers often impact on employers choices, even though older workers, statistically, are more promising employees.
This seminar covers many aspects of effective job searching for mature workers, including:
- the challenges and benefits of being a mature job seeker
- myths and realities about older workers
- building your job search toolbox
- learning effective job search methods
- getting general job search tips
Pour plus d’information en français veuillez contacter le centre de resource au 613-392-9157.